Some gift ideas come easier than others. I can always think of plenty of options for girlfriends or female family members (as seen in our For Her gift guide!), because I can identify with things a woman would like. But every year I am completely stumped when it comes to the men on my list! If only the guys could pay a visit to Santa to share their wish lists!
If that sounds like you, too, I’ve put together a few ideas to hopefully keep you from wandering the aisles of the local hardware store on Christmas Eve.
- Filpucci Italian Wool Sweater Hoodie – A cozy sweater than can be dressed up for work or down for a casual wine tasting excursion. I also love the local alternatives from Straight Down.
- Pottery Barn Rye Bar Tool Set – These will look handsome on his home bar and are great for doing a little New Year’s Eve entertaining.
- Bison Made Wallet – I discovered these beautiful men’s wallets at Jules D. in downtown SLO a year ago. My hubby has one and he loves it! Made in the U.S.A. with no linings, rubber, or glue.
- UGG® Australia ‘Scuff’ Slipper (Men) – Don’t let him get “cold feet”! These are perfect to keep his toes toasty around the house this winter and also come in smooth leather.
- Cattaneo Bros. Jerky of the Month Club – What guy wouldn’t love this? Treat him to a different flavor of San Luis Obispo’s own Cattaneo Bros. Beef Jerky each month.
- The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit – Keep him fuzz-free all winter long with a full-sized kit from the Art of Shaving. You can also find California-made options at Jules D.
- WeWOOD ‘Metis’ Square Wood Bracelet Watch, 38mm – Show him your love is timeless with a beautiful wood watch made from sustainable and recycled materials. WeWOOD plants a tree for each watch sold!
- John Varvatos ‘Artisan’ Set – Spice things up with Nora’s favorite scent for her hubby. Each flask is a one-of-a-kind creation.
- Brooklyn Brew Shop ‘Everyday IPA’ 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit – Take his (and your) love of beer to the next level with a Pale Ale-making kit. Also comes in IPA and Oktoberfest Ale.
- J. Crew Herringbone Flannel Shirt in Buffalo Check – A comfy staple from J. Crew that he’ll wear season after season.